|You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )|
|#477 Part II|
|Author: Duramaxer (Show all albums)|
I decided on going 3-way on the fridge. Removed the insulation on the wall to get more clearance and used welding blanket to seal the space off from rest of the interior. Air intake is now thru a cut out in the floor. No way I would cut a whole in the side for the vent door.
Added a couple of 120mm fans just in case I need the extra airflow. I'm hoping to see good fridge efficiency from fully insulating the enclosure, cold air intake from under the coach and good airflow up thru the new roof vent.
I have been wondering on what to do with curtains for a while. Really wanted those original wood/wool blinds but I managed bending aluminum curtain rail to fit the radius or the tear bedroom corners, so I gave it a try reusing the original cushion velvet for bedroom curtains and sewing myselves. I bought some gold foiled lining and the idea is the lined curtians will both isolate well an also reflect some of the sun. Not sure about the effectiveness of the reflective lining but the two layers was a success in the cold for sure. And the gold lining looks really cool anyway.
Curtains run full length on both sides.
Finally back at it, and found a way to ventilate the 3-way fridge without cutting a hole in the side of the coach. The overall square area of these openings are way to small according to requirement in the installation manual but seems to work fine due to quite some "shimmney effect", and we have dual fans installed just in case to so we'll be fine I think.
Here is where the vents goes thru the floor. "Cold air intakes"
Throwing away the original fridge was one of the dumbest thing I have done but now we are finally done with the whole refrigerator thing. It's a 3-way and it blends in nicely.
Managed to get the trap for the shower above the floor and inside the coach, by using a low profile bathtub trap.
The plastic moulding across the rear window shelf was damaged when I disassembled the bedroom interior, so here I am trying to come up with something to replace it. Some teak, a little glue and thirty something clamps might be a start.
|Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software|
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software
|(Delete all cookies set by this site)|