Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Rally Information -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2012 mega rally suggestion
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Rally InformationMessage format

gene beenenga
Posted 2011-08-11 8:00 PM (#1478)
Subject: 2012 mega rally suggestion

regarding 2012 FMC mega rally. Springfield, Illinois is not only the central part for both far west and far east shores of this great nation.

There are some 20 museums in the city alone, not counting the close in areas of history interest one of which is a 18th century village with "working" reconstructed residential and commercial structures of that period when the "new western limits of civilization" was the mississippi river valley. traveling to Illinois many FMC "herders" will come through other locations of international interest such as St. Louis, Chicago, and yet the traveler who wants to get a feel for the true country side can opt to stay on the two lanes roads and see the land in use, depending on the time of the season.

With MCR a short 20 minutes north of Springfield on I-55 or the local Coleman Camper and RV center being located on the south edge of Springfield visable from I-72 there will be plenty of professional services should they be required in route. There are also a couple of other private business that service RV's and they also have certified RV mechanics.

With my "sticking my neck out" on this, so to speak. I will try to serve any and all with whatever might be requested of FMC owners and the organization. Getting information packets compiled with local and areas' of interest, meals, etc.

"mean" Gene Beenenga, #638
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bair
Posted 2011-08-16 1:43 AM (#1482 - in reply to #1478)
Subject: Re: 2012 mega rally suggestion

Regular

YOu forgot to mention about Abe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software