Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Mechanic's Corner -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

BRAKE SPRING ORDER - FINAL NOTICE
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Mechanic's CornerMessage format

andy1canada
Posted 2024-08-02 3:10 PM (#8224)
Subject: BRAKE SPRING ORDER - FINAL NOTICE

Elite Veteran

SPRING ORDER!
FINAL NOTICE to all - to those who've got on the list already and those who're still thinking about it - that the spring order is going to be placed within the coming days.

If you want on the list please email me asap - silversaw@telus.net - and I'll also need your mailing address while you're at it. I'll be sending out a blanket email to all those who are on my list, requesting full contact and address information to get your orders to you.

Also, you all need to know that in the days to come, Carl Beyer's wife, Tracy Thomas will be stepping into managing the US portion (about 85%) of the order for: collection of owner's shipping/payment/information, sharing final per unit cost and associated charges details and distribution of the springs stateside.

Among her professional capacities, Tracy also works for a shipping company and is well suited to execute, payment handling and distribution of these springs to all of us.

So, a big round of 'THANKS!' to Tracy & Carl for stepping up to help keep this transaction more affordable and efficient for all of us.

I will still be handling the distribution of the Canadian portion of the order, but all payments for US orders will be sent to Tracy (pending her instructions) so the entire order can be placed at once.

FINALLY: I have to ask again if anyone stateside could step up and buy a handful of extra springs to keep on hand for the club in case any owners have a spring-emergency?

Victory Spring is unable to do this so it would be awesome if someone in the States could grab a couple of dozen extras' so we don't have to wait 4 - 5 weeks for

Victory to fill an order in a pinch.

Thanks again Tracy!

Will be in touch.
Terry #846
Top of the page Bottom of the page
andy1canada
Posted 2024-08-02 7:56 PM (#8225 - in reply to #8224)
Subject: Re: BRAKE SPRING ORDER - FINAL NOTICE

Elite Veteran

Note: I've just sent the following email to all who were on my spring-list.
If you didn't get it, please let me know as the deadline for ordering is looming. Thanks Terry

Hi all,

DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTING YOUR SPRING ORDER CONFIRMATION IS END OF DAY - AUGUST 7th.

If you are receiving this email it's because you responded to me previously to get on the list for brake springs for your coach.

Please note: when you respond to this email - please click the 'reply all' button - to ensure that, Tracy Thomas (Carl Beyer's wife), gets your response as she will be the person following up with you with final cost details - some of which are still unknown to us presently. I've copied both Tracy and myself on this email to expedite this deal.

When we learn the final cost price per/spring it will be shared with you and you will then have the opportunity to confirm your order or opt out.

Tracy also works for a shipping outfit and is well qualified to handle this for all you US coach owners. She'll be compiling your mailing/payment information on one list to expedite, both, placing the order with Victory Spring and then shipping you your springs.

I will be handling payment and shipping for the few Canadian orders we have so far.

NOTE: if you are a Canadian on the list and you want your springs shipped directly to you - PLEASE INCLUDE THE WORD 'CANADA' IN THE TITLE OF YOUR RESPONSE.

This is your final opportunity to:

a) Confirm your order and reaffirm how many springs you want.

b) Send your full name, phone number and mailing address for shipping purposes.

(Your personal information will not be shared with anyone).

If you have any questions going forward - please don't hesitate to contact Tracy or myself.

Thank you, Terry #846
ACFBrill48
Posted 2024-08-18 2:23 PM (#8228 - in reply to #8224)
Subject: RE: BRAKE SPRING ORDER - FINAL NOTICE

Contributor

Hello Terry and Tracy,

I guess I have messed up due to me not closely monitoring the forum. Too many irons in the fire with wife recently having surgery, pastoring a church,
prepping kids for school and consulting as a Workforce Development advisor.

I did wish to get in on the brake spring special order. I see it said final notice but if for any reason that may have changed I would like the full set plus 2 for a total of 18.

Please advise. I will check closely in the next few days.

Thanks, Jim
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)