Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Rally Information -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

West Coast Fall Rally: Sept 15-16, 2017
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Rally InformationMessage format

BigRabbitMan
Posted 2017-08-01 6:02 PM (#4796)
Subject: West Coast Fall Rally: Sept 15-16, 2017

Expert

The time and location of the 2017 Fall FMC Motor Coach rally has been set. It will be Sept 15-16, 2017 at the Cotillion Gardens RV park in Felton, California. This is a park that has hosted our area rallies in the past and previous attendee's have always enjoyed the location and the quiet time in the redwoods in addition to the fun times that we have looking at coaches, visiting and eating.

Greg Miller, our Western VP, reserved 8 spaces for the rally, however, as I write this 7 of those spaces have already been reserved. Greg is going to attempt to reserve a few more spaces. To reserve your space you need to call Cotillion Gardens directly at 831-335-7669 and say that you are part of the "Greg Miller FMC Group" so that you will be either in one of the reserved spaces or as close as possible to the group. There no reason not to make your reservation now as you will receive all but $10 of your deposit back should you have to cancel 7 or more days prior to the rally. We do want you to come and join us as there will be new rally attendees there that you can meet.

After you have made your reservation, text or call Stephen Heinrichs at 916-425-7996 and tell him your space number. This helps us do a better job of organizing the rally activities. There are many things to do in the area as we are in the redwood forest, next to a state park and close to the beach town of Santa Cruz with its boardwalk and all the things that can be done in the area. Come spend a week if you like but just be sure to come!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2017-08-01 6:06 PM (#4797 - in reply to #4796)
Subject: Re: West Coast Fall Rally: Sept 15-16, 2017

Expert

For those that want to review the parks website, here is the link: http://www.campingfriend.com/cotilliongardensrvpark but be sure to use the phone in reservation instructions posted above to actually reserve your site for the rally.

Update: we have reserved a couple more sites due to the positive reception by FMC owners. There are several more of you that I am expecting to be at the rally, BUT you do need to make a reservation as directed above. It would be sad to hear about you missing it due to a sold out situation.
coolkat
Posted 2017-09-18 11:30 PM (#4985 - in reply to #4796)
Subject: RE: West Coast Fall Rally: Sept 15-16, 2017

Contributor

had a great time at the rally and It was great to see some other coaches

I never found the bobcat I went off to look for though
hope everyone else had a fabulous time as well
W
LCAC_Man
Posted 2017-09-19 8:30 AM (#4987 - in reply to #4985)

Elite Veteran

Made the drive from Felton to Port Hueneme yesterday and should be back in Oceanside before lunch time today...great get together and really nice venue...now I need to find some place to put these new brake drums!!
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2017-09-19 9:53 AM (#4988 - in reply to #4796)

Expert

I really had a good time visiting with old friends and meeting now ones at the rally. This rally, like most of them, had several aspects. There was a lot of time to just socialize and tell stories and eat food, time to look at other coaches to see how they were configured, time compare mechanical aspects and possible modifications or repairs, and time to go on an excursion. We had a great tour of a private vintage travel trailer museum in the local area (thanks to Louise Herbert).

Wherever you are, you need to attend any rally that it is possible to attend or you can organize one yourself. We have started planning for one this winter in southern CA. The Board of Directors will shortly determine the time and location of the next Mega Rally. It will be East of California and most likely the last week or so of June 2018 so keep that time free in your calendar.
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2017-09-26 2:05 PM (#5006 - in reply to #4796)

Expert

I have prepared a photo album for the rally. Photos are by myself and Louise Herbert. Here is the link to the album: http://fmcowners.com/mbbs22/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=175...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)