Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Proud new owners of #4, with some questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> DiscussionMessage format

bennyvdv
Posted 2016-09-24 11:42 PM (#3951)
Subject: Proud new owners of #4, with some questions

(107.77.109.97)
Hi everyone,

We have recently become the proud new owners of RV #4. It had been standing still for some years in Morgan Hill, and we had it repaired there, before we started our half year trip through the US, that started yesterday. We are Dutch and are extremely looking forward to explore all the beautiful sites in the States.

Overall the coach is doing fine, the interior (especially the carpet) needs some TLC, but the engine, transmission, generator and brakes are all doing fine. We have some questions though, and hope you could perhaps help us on our way.

The first questions concerns the refrigerator. As far as I can tell it has the original refrigerator, and, also according to the previous owner, this one runs on 12V. However, even though the garage checked the refrigerator and said it works, we can't get it to work on 12V. Are we missing something here? I couldn't find anything useful in the manual, but the previous owner said something about a switch that should be on? Can someone perhaps shed some light on this issue?

Another question is the electrical hookup. We just plugged in the cable, using a 50 to 30 amp adapter, but the 110V outlets won't work. The garage indicated the outlets worked with electrical hookup. Are we also missing some switch here or something else perhaps? The outlets work when the generator is running.

That's it, we will now go and cook our first meal in the coach, thanks in advance for your time,
kind regards,
Anja & Ben
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dkarnath
Posted 2016-09-25 9:53 AM (#3956 - in reply to #3951)
Subject: Re: Proud new owners of #4, with some questions

(75.142.8.77)
Hello proud new owners.

Check power at your coach batteries, the fridge is powered off your batteries there with an in line fuse. Make sure the fuse isn't blown. To turn the fridge on, you have a thermostat off/on dial inside the fridge on the back panel.

Your transfer switch inside the engine bay might not be "clicking" on when you plug in your 110v. It's default location is genny power which is why you have 110v with the genny. Listen for a "click" when you plug in power.

Dan #850
andy1canada
Posted 2016-09-25 10:31 AM (#3960 - in reply to #3951)

(50.92.248.189)
Ditto what Dan said and Welcome to the Forum!

Also, if you don't have an Owners Manual it's handy to have this link: http://www.fmcmotorcoach.com/Manuals.html

There should be complete 12/v and 110/v wiring diagrams in there.

Keep us updated if you resolve things. There's guys on here that know way more about fridge issues than I do. FWIW: I run my fridge on propane when rolling. (except on the ferries, of course)

Terry
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-09-25 10:43 AM (#3961 - in reply to #3951)

(107.77.97.115)
Welcome to the USA and to your great adventure. Since it is difficult to resolve a problem over the internet, please call me on my mobile at 916-425-7996. Also please post where you are located as we may have someone close by that can visit and help.
andy1canada
Posted 2016-09-25 10:47 AM (#3962 - in reply to #3951)

(50.92.248.189)
Best damn Motorcoach fraternity on the Planet!

Terry
larryenok
Posted 2016-09-25 11:08 AM (#3963 - in reply to #3951)

(104.52.5.120)
Note: the 'click'ing sound Dan (#850) mentioned when your coach is plugged in is more of a thunk, at least in my coaches. Are you attending the rally next week in Oregon? There will be several owners there that will be more than willing to go over your coach with you!
Also, I also don't run the Refrig on 12volt because I have a problem with it depleting my house batteries while driving. Propane seems to work better, but turn it off when fueling!
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-09-25 11:42 AM (#3964 - in reply to #3951)

(97.94.227.253)
If you will note, Benny said that they have the original refrigerator. That means that it does NOT have propane, just 12 volt electric. Also note that the "mechanic" said that the refrigerator worked. We don't know if the mechanic based that opinion on hearing a sound of the compressor working or the refrigerator actually getting cold.

Since they have 120v when the generator runs, it has to be something from the transfer switch out to the end of the cord and the 30 amp receptacle. Very possible the 30 amp receptacle or one of the connectors at the end of the 50 amp cord. Possibly the transfer switch but less likely.
bennyvdv
Posted 2016-09-26 12:11 AM (#3969 - in reply to #3951)
Subject: RE: Proud new owners of #4, with some questions

(107.77.109.76)
Wow, thank you all for all the answers and tips.

I do not hear a click when plugging in the line to the external electrical hookup. In the owners manual that we have here I could not find where the transfer switch is located. Does anyone know where it is located in the engine bay and if it can be switched manually?

We had not had time yet to look further into the refrigerator issue, we are currently at the Alameda County fairgrounds in Pleasanton, near San Francisco. The next days we will be in Del Valle, also near San Francisco, and if the issue persist, I wil take BigRabbitMan up on his kind offer and give him a call.

Thanks again for your help so far and will keep you posted.
Ben
larryenok
Posted 2016-09-26 1:02 AM (#3970 - in reply to #3969)

(104.52.5.120)
Follow your shore power cord, you already know where it is, back there wound up near your generator. You'll find a metal box above your generator on the firewall the cord goes into, there it is. Don't know if it can be switched manually, others will have to advise on that. I would suggest following big rabbitman's (Stephen) advice and check continuity from the plug cap to the box first. I'm not far from you and would come to help check it out (my coaches are stored in Morgan Hill and I live near San Jose).
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-09-26 1:27 AM (#3971 - in reply to #3951)

(97.94.227.253)
Rule number 1. Start with the simple and move towards the complicated.
Rule number 2. Start at the beginning and follow the trail from there.

There is no manual switch to transfer from shore (campground) power to the generator. As Larry has indicated, start where the power is to be coming from rather than where it is supposed to end up. Do you have a multimeter or volt meter? If you don't, go to the nearest auto parts store and get an inexpensive multimeter. It is hard to measure electrical stuff without one.

Most likely, the problem is not the transfer switch but one of the parts leading up to the transfer switch. With a volt meter, check the receptacle on the post to see if it has electricity/voltage. You do that with the multimeter set to 120 volt setting. If there is voltage there, then plug your adapter into the post without your cord attached. Now check to see if there is voltage available from the adapter. If either of those are negative you have found the problem. If there is power coming from the adaptor, then plug the coach into it again and only at that point start looking at the automatic transfer switch.

While you are checking for voltage, if none if found on the 30 amp outlet or the adapter, check the 15 amp receptacle for power. I trust that you also have a 50 amp to 15 amp adaptor. With 15 amps you can operate everything but the air conditioners. Don't wait, as Larry is headed up north here to the Oregon rally very soon and he could be a great help to you as he is experienced with these coaches. I also sent you an email.
andy1canada
Posted 2016-09-26 2:16 AM (#3972 - in reply to #3951)

(50.92.248.189)
Also, aren't there breaker switches in the bedroom - rear center upper cabinet - and/or fuses as well? Been a while since I've messed with that stuff.

Terry
Duramaxer
Posted 2016-09-26 4:06 AM (#3973 - in reply to #3972)

(193.181.237.1)
Welcome to ownership
The "shore power" system and the Power Control Relay is explained her:
http://fmcmotorcoach.com/files/Manual/39_11012v.pdf

Stay connected!

Kjetil
#477, Norway
byegorge
Posted 2016-09-26 5:31 AM (#3974 - in reply to #3951)

(73.42.182.228)
I'm just happy to have found the 12 volt coach fuses. Under the passenger seat, behind a removable panel, inside the converter itself with access door secured by a screw I found the fuse panel. All of this being done at floor level of course.
bennyvdv
Posted 2016-11-12 11:07 PM (#4122 - in reply to #3951)

(64.183.18.170)
Hi all,

First off, sorry for the late reply. We have been traveling around the Bay Area, Kings' Canyon, Sequoia, Yosemite, and some other places, and it has been hard to get an internet connection (and time). Second, what an amazing club we have joined! Besides all the helpful replies on the forum, the morning after our first message, at 9 AM, Larry was on our doorstep, to help us with our problems. He stayed the whole day and was a tremendous help (also several times later on). Also Stephen helped us out enormously by conferring with the garage where the RV was, to help them find the right parts. And we phoned, texted, and e-mailed with so many more of you, such as Eric and Lou, and each one of you helped us out tremendously. Unbelievable, thank you all for that.
Currently, we fixed the problems with the transfer switch, the refrigerator works on 12V, and we fixed several other (new) problems, such as brakes that first wouldn't release (came into the shop with brakes of over 710F) and later wouldn't brake, low water pressure (broken check valve), too high water pressure (worn out water pressure regulator and waking up to a very wet carpet), a broken temperature sensor, a radiator that wouldn't drink (someone switched the tubes going to the overflow and the one going from the overflow to the ground) with resulting high running temperatures, and some minor things, such as fixing and/or replacing broken locks, window locks, wiper blades and windshield sprayers.
Currently the main issues are a leaking transmission (put in 3.5 quarts the other day), for which we have a appointment monday morning, as this is something we can't do ourselves with the tools we have here (it seems to be only the gasket on the transmission pan, fingers crossed) and the fuses on our headlights and horn keep blowing out (happened twice at night on the highway, which was an interesting experience), we will start searching for the location where it keeps shorting tomorrow.
Also, when the blower comes on, the flames in the furnace begin to flicker, almost as if the airflow is passing through the furnace, although they remain blue though. Is this normal for forced air furnaces?

Anyhow, we fix everything we encounter while we travel (and swat away admirers of this beautiful piece of history), and things are looking better: it seems we are getting close to a completely working FMC, ready to keep crossing this beautiful country of yours

Thanks again for everything, and we will keep you updated,
kind regards, Ben & Anja
hemi354az
Posted 2016-11-13 10:25 AM (#4124 - in reply to #4122)

(24.251.160.88)
If you have the transmission pan gasket changed, use Chrysler Part #2464324AC (or equivalent). It is molded nylon, is reuseable, very durable, and is really the only one to use as a replacement. About $25.
But if it is leaking out the rear seal (which dribbles back all over the tranny pan and engine bottom) you should go to any transmission place and have that rear seal replaced. They should be able to do it without removing the whole transmission. The 727 Transmission in the FMC is NOT special, nor is the Park Brake on the tranny tailshaft. It is the same one used in many big block cars and pickup trucks. If it is the front seal that has a bad leak . . . then the tranny will have to be removed to change it. Len makes a good point to have the filter (inside the tranny pan) replaced and use the "new and improved" Chrysler pan gasket (part # above) going back together. The dipstick seal often leaks as does the shifter seal. Replacing that shifter seal may be more than you want to do yourself.

If you get up close to the fan and shroud, and use a good flashlight, you can see past the fan blades at the face of the radiator. With that big a fluid leak, the radiator is probably now coated with grimy goo. You should get the radiator steamed cleaned from the INSIDE OUT (fan side to back bumper). Getting a steam cleaning nozzle between the fan blades and pointing at the radiator is hard. Maybe a "detail shop" that cleans engines could do it for you, or you can try it yourself at one of the "coin operated" car wash places, although they rarely have hot water/soap. Cleaning that radiator has a big effect on the cooling . . . and you've got a long way yet to go.

Ah, the joy of travelling cross country in a 40 year old antique vehicle . . . hang in there . . . you have done better and traveled farther than many with such an old piece of "machinery".
Lou #120

ps: I chased a transmission pan leak for several weeks . . . that turned out to be loose bolts that hold the tailshaft housing to the main transmission housing. Extension and a flex socket and I got all the way around and tightened them all. No more leak.
LCAC_Man
Posted 2016-11-13 8:13 AM (#4123 - in reply to #3951)

(172.10.134.245)
If you are having your transmission pan gasket replaced, I'd spend the extra $50-75 to have the shifter shaft seal replaced and the fill tube seal replaced at the same time, both are known to leak, particularly after a period of setting. And of course install a new filter while the pan is off. One possible upgrade would be the "deep pan" upgrade https://www.summitracing.com/parts/spe-5465?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-g...
it's not much money and increases your trans fluid capacity.
fmc708
Posted 2016-11-13 12:39 PM (#4125 - in reply to #3951)

(73.189.141.121)
I'll second that recommendation. When I had my transmission rebuilt, that was the only thing that went wrong immediately, the seal at the fill tube leaked. I also added the deep pan increasing the fluid capacity which I think helped temperatures a little. Not a lot. But, you do few little improvements and it adds up to something that is worth it.
dkarnath
Posted 2016-11-13 11:57 PM (#4126 - in reply to #3951)

(75.142.8.77)
Haha! I'll add to the chasing a leak on a 727....I thought it was "just" the pan gasket....fixed...nope...With it still seeping fluid from the pan, I chased it to the tail shaft housing, I found a loose bolt, tightened them all up like Lou.....fixed!! Nope.....now I'm getting mad, finally got a break when the mystery leak showed itself at the speedometer gear housing. After not finding the correct o-ring locally, I cleaned up the old "incorrect size" o-ring and used some rtv and put it back together...fixed!!!....nope. Ordered the correct "orange" o-ring and also replaced the speedometer seal. FIXED....this time for real.

Dan
byegorge
Posted 2016-11-15 7:48 PM (#4136 - in reply to #3951)

(73.42.182.228)
Yes the flames will flicker in the furnace. It uses the positive pressure from the blower to supply combustion air keeps the bad stuff moving in the correct direction.
bennyvdv
Posted 2016-11-23 8:35 PM (#4151 - in reply to #3951)

(24.234.234.248)
Thanks again for all your feedback! We followed up on all advice: new gasket, new filter, seals done, deep pan, the whole nine yards. It eventually took three shops (one of them had us waiting all day and then we camped inside their lot, which was actually quite nice) and a lot of ATF in between the shops to fix it, but it seems the leak is now gone. Also thanks for the feedback on the furnace, we had it checked by an RV place, they also confirmed the furnace was working properly. Finaly, the lights seem to only short circuit when we use the 'large' lights, so we don't use these for now, until we have time to take a closer look.

We are now in the process of winterizing the RV, as we will be heading up towards Bryce, Zion and perhaps a little further north (we are now in Vegas). We fixed all leaks on the roof (at least, that is what it seems like after the last rain), checked the furnace, and are now repairing the anti-freeze system that uses the solenoid to let hot water in the water tank when needed. Someone cut the wires on the solenoid, we will test it in the next days using a 12V supply. We tested the wires running from the thermostat on the water tank to the solenoid, these are fine, but the thermostat itself is completely corroded. In the parts manual it says that the thermostat has part number 5101393 (or GV VC9314 C8P), but I had no luck finding this part or a suitable replacement at O'Reilly, Napa or AutoZone. Does anybody else perhaps have a different part number for this thermostat?

Thanks again so much, and happy thanksgiving,
Anja and Ben
LCAC_Man
Posted 2016-11-23 9:22 PM (#4152 - in reply to #3951)

(172.10.134.245)
Glad to hear you got past the transmission leaks.
I don't use a solenoid for my engine coolant to the hot water heater, it runs through it full time.
dkarnath
Posted 2016-11-23 10:45 PM (#4154 - in reply to #3951)

(75.142.8.77)
#850 has the antifreeze heater lines flowing through the water heater full time too. It does have a manual shut off valve at the water heater if needed. Not sure why you would ever need to shut the line down? Maybe someone else can answer that one
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-11-23 11:20 PM (#4155 - in reply to #3951)

(97.94.227.253)
Benny is talking about a different system. The earliest coaches had a system where hot water from the 10 gallon water would be transferred into the fresh water tank (fresh water to fresh water) to prevent the fresh water tank and the intervening lines from freezing. To properly function the water heater had to be turned on and the batteries charged. It was an ingenious system for the time but was somewhat problematic and at some point was discontinued.
B. Sitton
Posted 2016-11-23 11:30 PM (#4156 - in reply to #3951)

(184.157.116.179)
They are talking about the system that keeps the fresh water tank from freezing. The coach water heater and water pump have to be on. When the tank temp gets low enough a solinoid opens letting hot water flow into the tank keeping it from freezing.
If that tank temp sensor is the part in question, an R/V service center would be better than a parts store.
Bill
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-11-24 10:50 AM (#4159 - in reply to #3951)

(97.94.227.253)
Benny, you have a system that the later coaches do not have. But, the later coaches have a system that you do not have! After about Coach #646 (the late coaches) a system was added that circulated hot coolant from the engine through a plate that was attached to the outside of the water heater. As a result, the water was heated as you drove so when you stopped you had hot water without firing up the gas burner for the water heater. That system is what Len and Dan were thinking you were referring to.
hemi354az
Posted 2016-11-24 2:38 PM (#4160 - in reply to #4159)

(24.251.160.88)
Well, here is another idea . . . Forget (remove it if you think you can plug the hole) the T-stat, replace the solenoid (battery drain) with a manual valve. Open manual valve when driving (circulate hot engine coolant, as long as the engine is running, around the fresh water in the water heater which will heat the fresh water). Turn the manual valve off after shutting the engine off. Use hot water until it is no longer hot water. . . then fire up the water heater if you need more hot water. Discuss why you are using so much water of any temperature. If fresh water freezes overnight . . . move to a lower elevation ! KISS -Keep It Simple ! Lou #120
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-11-24 3:37 PM (#4161 - in reply to #3951)

(97.94.227.253)
His coach does NOT have the engine heating of water feature.
dkarnath
Posted 2016-11-24 9:15 PM (#4162 - in reply to #3951)

(75.142.8.77)
That's a crazy feature. Never heard of such a thing. Learning something new FMC today
bennyvdv
Posted 2017-01-26 8:45 PM (#4315 - in reply to #3951)

(166.137.126.91)
Allright, again very late with an update after all the helpful replies, but here goes.
Since the last update we further winterized the RV (although were not able to locate the elusive temperature sender) and spent some time in the cold up north and after that went down towards Scottsdale, where we were welcomed by Joyce and Lou. We spent more than a week here, which was amazing. We were able to do so much work on #4, amongst other things the timing, carburator settings, new break hoses, new valve covers, fixing the PCV system, new spark plugs, new directional air intake, several new gaskets, radiator flush and so much more. #4 now runs about 30F cooler and handles so much better. Lou is incredibly knowledgeable and has a complete shop with everything you can think of you would need to fix up any FMC, and he and Joyce were amazing hosts, we had a great time, also when we were not working on #4, thanks again Lou!
After Scottsdale we went to Big Bend, but not before we had a leaking wheel cilinder repaired in Tucson, and lost most of our engine power on a steep upgrade, which was quite the experience. We were able to just make it to the top in first gear with over 3500 rpm, barely doing 15 mph. We then spent the weekend in Alomogordo (this happened on a Friday), waiting for the repair shops to open, dreading that we had a slipping transmission. On Monday, it turned out it was simply a broken spark plug wire (could have checked this myself, but did not think of it): 80 bucks and a few hours later and we were on the road again. After that, we haven't had any problems worth mentioning anymore, and have visited Big Bend, crossed Texas and are now in New Orleans. The east coast starts shining at the horizon and #4 is still purring along.
The only thing that has been getting worse the past hundred miles is that the engine takes more time to start. It used to start instantaneously, now it cranks a few seconds before it starts. We never had any real problems, ie it always starts, but as it seems to be getting progressively worse, I just want to fix it before it gets too bad. Haven't had much time to look into it yet as we all have been down with the flu the past days, but will start looking into things in the coming days while we are here, if anyone has any pointers they would be greatly appreciated.
As the east coast draws nearer, we unfortunately also have to say goodbye to #4 somewhere in the next month and a half. We are therefore advertising it at different places and compiled a brochure with information, if anyone is interested you can send an email to fmc4forsale@gmail.com, it does not matter what is in the email or if it is empty, you will automatically get an reply with a link to the brochure.
Finally, we currently have six new Michelin tires under our rig that we were able to locate when we started our trip. Lou pointed out that it would be helpful to share the place where we found these tires. we got ours through Superior Automotive in Morgan Hill, he still has the tire vendor who sells these tires on file, and if you call him, Steve, and ask him for these tires, he can get them for you.
Besides here, I have found them online at arsenal.mx and at llantas.com.mx .

Thanks again for everything,
Ben and Anja

dkarnath
Posted 2017-02-02 10:41 AM (#4316 - in reply to #4315)

(204.10.247.1)
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rvs/5951324096.html

Now we can see what #4 looks like. I like it. Good luck on your travels
Duramaxer
Posted 2017-02-06 7:51 PM (#4338 - in reply to #4316)

(84.213.61.97)
Do we know the serial Nr. on this coach?

Kjetil
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2017-02-06 9:11 PM (#4339 - in reply to #3951)

(97.94.227.253)
Yes, it is 0004.
bennyvdv
Posted 2017-02-09 6:17 PM (#4342 - in reply to #3951)

(75.66.124.184)
Hi all,

We have a potential buyer that is very interested and is coming by on Saturday to see #4. He was told however that a Chrysler 440 engine needs to be rebuild at 150.000 miles and he was somewhat taken aback by this. Is this correct, is it the case that the engines in our FMC's need to be rebuilt at 150.000 miles? And if so, does anybody have any idea how much this roughly will cost?

Thanks again,
Ben
hemi354az
Posted 2017-02-09 7:43 PM (#4345 - in reply to #4342)

(24.251.160.88)
440 Chrysler needs rebuilt at 150,000 miles ? HILARIOUS ! If that is what he thinks . . . it is not up to a Seller to correct him. He is a GENIUS. You can't teach a GENIUS anything, or dispute anything he says.
The FMC is 44 YEARS OLD. It is still running ! It is an ANTIQUE !
Do NOT respond except to say that you don't know anything about the life of Motorhome Engines.
Maybe you should send him to all the NEW, Zero Miles Motorhomes. They start in about $300K . . .
Lou #120
5Dollar
Posted 2017-02-09 6:35 PM (#4343 - in reply to #3951)

(204.116.151.110)
I am surprised it lasted this long. Are sure it has not been rebuilt? If I were buying it, the first thing I would do would be a cylinder leak down test on all 8 cylinders. If the results are stable and in range, the rebuild may be delayed, but I would think it would be coming soon. Taking the engine out, rebuilding the engine (disassembly, machine work, new parts, reassembly) and installation would range from $5,000 to $8,000. Your biggest effort would probably be to find a qualified mechanic to do it.

Henry
hemi354az
Posted 2017-02-09 7:59 PM (#4346 - in reply to #4343)

(24.251.160.88)
Valve job, piston rings, .003 bearings, timing chain, gasket set, IN FRAME . . . $1,000 Dollars American including Labor.
Why does everyone think every rebuild takes new pistons, cam/lifters, valves/springs, crank grind, resize rods, 10/10 bearings . . .
It was running fine the last time you drove it . . . why does it need all new "parts".'
If it wasn't running OK . . . then fix the part that needs fixin' . . . and Hit The Road Jack.
Lou #120
LCAC_Man
Posted 2017-02-09 9:06 PM (#4347 - in reply to #4346)

(172.10.134.245)
Since this coach is listed as only having 87,000 miles in the CL listing, I'm not sure what the heck a 150,000 rebuild has to do with the price of lettuce..
Searching4321
Posted 2017-02-23 10:51 AM (#4379 - in reply to #4347)

(72.189.23.12)
Good morning everyone. My wife Theresa and I are excited to take over the wheel of #4 from Anja & Ben. We will mark 2/21/2017 as the rebirth of this classic piece of American history. We look forward to many miles on the open road. John
dkarnath
Posted 2017-02-23 10:56 AM (#4380 - in reply to #3951)

(204.10.247.1)
Congrats! Let's see some of those adventures!
bennyvdv
Posted 2017-02-23 11:01 AM (#4381 - in reply to #3951)

(216.239.190.85)
As John posted, we sold #4 to them. Thanks again to everyone here for all the help and advice, we couldn't have done it without you all. We have a few weeks left in the States before we fly back, but we will keep track of your FMC adventures from there. John and Theresa, we wish you many safe and beautiful miles in #4!

Anja and Ben
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2017-02-23 3:08 PM (#4382 - in reply to #3951)

(166.137.246.32)
Well I guess this thread gets to continue as #004 has new owners all over again! It was great working with Ben and Anja and I look forward to working with and someday meeting John and Theresa.

Welcome aboard,
Searching4321
Posted 2017-02-25 1:55 PM (#4383 - in reply to #4382)

(72.189.23.12)
Thank you everyone. I will be running #4 North to Massachusetts in the coming weeks. Theresa and I will be giving the old girl some tlc there, with intentions of traveling around the NorthEast through the Summer. John
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)