Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Rally Information -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

West Coast Summer Rally - Gold Beach, OR. 7-26/28-2013
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Rally InformationMessage format

BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-06-02 5:05 PM (#1905)
Subject: West Coast Summer Rally - Gold Beach, OR. 7-26/28-2013

Expert

Ok, the time and place are set!  There will be a summer FMC rally in Gold Beach, Oregon.  This will be the most northerly rally in a number of years and we hope some of the FMC owners from the more northern areas (OR, WA, ID) will be able to attend.  Now, we are not excluding anyone and actually expect anyone West of New York City to consider coming.

It will be at the Four Seasons RV park just outside of Gold Beach, OR.  The park is located right on the Rogue River which is the river that the jet boats take people up the river rapids (and back down again!) operate on with a stop at the RV park's own private dock by prior arrangement.  Some of us will be making that "arrangement".

Here is a link to the park's website: http://www.fourseasonsrv.com/index.htm 

And here is a link to the city's website: http://goldbeach.org

More details will follow, but block that weekend out for some fun FMC time with a great group of people.  For this rally, do not call the RV park as all reservations will be handled by the club.   Details on that will be published later. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: we have reserved the last 12 spaces in the RV park so you will need to get your reservation in early to either Greg Miller or myself as soon as possible.  We need to put you on the list to reserve your space.  Payment will be directily to Greg Miller as soon as we figure out the rally cost.  Greg can be contacted at: gregmiller@pobox.com or (831) 338-1121.

For those who have never been there, Gold Beach is a great beach town with many things to do and is a summer destination spot for people from Northern CA on up to Southern WA so there is plenty to do while there and, depending on your route getting there, on the way to the rally.  The Oregon coast is a great place to just spend some time slowly traveling either north or south so come from wherever you are located.

Come join us!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
larryenok
Posted 2013-06-02 5:49 PM (#1906 - in reply to #1905)
Subject: Re: West Coast Summer Rally - Gold Beach, OR. 7-26/28-2013

Contributor

I'm in! Either coach 968 or 386 and probably toad of smart for two.
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-06-02 6:57 PM (#1907 - in reply to #1906)

Expert

Great Larry! 

I do want to add that people that like FMC's, but have an SOB (Some Other Brand) are welcome as well.  We have a couple of regular SOB folks that like to hang out with us and they are very welcome.  Also, if one's coach is not road worthy, please come as well so that you can enjoy the company of other FMC owners and can ask them questions and get advise as to how to get yours roadworthy.  At most rallies, we have attendees of both categories so don't be bashfull --  just come as you are!!

BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-06-09 9:53 PM (#1914 - in reply to #1907)

Expert

The West Coast Gold Beach rally is coming along nicely.  Of the twelve spots that are reserved for the rally, eight have been spoken for at this point in time.  That leaves only 4 spots open.  Current attendees are coming from Northern Oregon all the way down to South of Los Angeles, CA.  It will be a diverse and interesting group - that is just the way FMC rallies are!!

So it is time for YOU to put the rally on YOUR calendar and give Greg Miller an email at gregmiller@pobox.com to let him know you are coming and then he will assign a spot to you.  For the rally itself, you need to make the reservation with Greg, but if you are coming early or staying later than the official rally dates you need to make the reservation for just the extra days with the Four Seasons RV park.  There is a link to their website in the Rally Flyer which is attached.

This is really a great place for a rally and so you don't want to miss it.  We are going to have a lot of fun as we are a great group and this is a great location.  To have the jet boat pick you up at the rally location and bring you back is a great opprotunity you don't want to miss.  I will taking the ride up the Rogue for sure.

The rally flyer is attached so click where indicated and save it to your computer so you can follow the links and email Greg. 

See you there,

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Gold Beach Flyer.pdf (164KB - 104 downloads)
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-06-17 10:57 AM (#1922 - in reply to #1905)

Expert

Just a quick update: we are now up to 10 reservations. Time to contact Greg Miller and get yours in to him as well. Meet new people and see many different coaches up close so that you can get ideas about your own coach. It is going to be a great rallyd!
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-07-23 12:22 AM (#1946 - in reply to #1922)

Expert

Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin!  The coaches are starting to roll towards Gold Beach, Oregon for the West Coast FMC rally this weekend, July 26-28, 2013.  Is your coach rollin’ to Gold Beach?  The first coaches will arrive on Thursday so start your engines and get ready for a good time.
See you there,
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-08-08 2:06 PM (#1959 - in reply to #1946)

Expert

Did I see you at the Gold Beach rally?  I don't know but to get the answer, follow this link http://tinyurl.com/n2s9fqy to the photo album of the rally.  The album has about 75 pictures with commentary so you should be in one of them.

Enjoy!

az2bear
Posted 2013-09-06 11:18 PM (#1972 - in reply to #1905)
Subject: RE: West Coast Summer Rally - Gold Beach, OR. 7-26/28-2013

Contributor

Stephen do live in OR now? My sister and her kids lived there for years and are now Springfield.
It is nice to know you are still around.
Steve Neal formerly #622
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2013-09-07 12:05 AM (#1973 - in reply to #1972)
Subject: RE: West Coast Summer Rally - Gold Beach, OR. 7-26/28-2013

Expert

Steve, yes I am just finishing moving to Cottage Grove, OR which is about 15 miles south of Springfield.  Small world.

Good to hear from you.  I wore my Las Vegas rally T shirt at a recent rally.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)