Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Mechanic's Corner -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Differential Oil Seals
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Mechanic's CornerMessage format

fcrives3
Posted 2018-07-13 4:20 AM (#5639)
Subject: Differential Oil Seals

Regular

Good morning all hope that everyone made it back from the Mega Rally and that it was an enjoyable time, I have pulled out all of my notes and searched the Forum (could have sworn I saw a posting) for Diff oil seals and even downloaded the parts manual that is available on line inputted the numbers but i can't get anything to come up so I am once again reaching out asking for help PLEASE does anyone have any part #'s for the oil seals? Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide with this need.

Chip Rives,
#471-#721-#934
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dkarnath
Posted 2018-07-13 9:22 AM (#5640 - in reply to #5639)
Subject: Re: Differential Oil Seals

Elite Veteran

http://www.fmcowners.com/mbbs22/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid... if you browse my album you’ll see some part numbers
hemi354az
Posted 2018-07-13 12:11 PM (#5641 - in reply to #5639)
Subject: RE: Differential Oil Seals

Extreme Veteran

For the INPUT yoke (from transmission) - https://www.offhighwayplus.com/productdetails/A1205K635
There are lots of other alternate Part Numbers in this listing. Write them down in case you are "on the road" and dealing with a parts counter "genius".

For the output yokes (to halfshafts/drive wheels) - https://www.partstech.com/National-Multi-Purpose-Seal/details/BCZK-4...
There are lots of other alternate Part Numbers in this listing. Write them down in case you are "on the road" and dealing with a parts counter "genius".
You need TWO of these . . . one for each side.

Just google the Part Number and NOUN name (in this case Seal) in FMC Parts book . . . and pick thru the stuff that shows up for price, shipping, and availability.
Seal ON ! Lou #120

Edited by hemi354az 2018-07-13 12:13 PM
fcrives3
Posted 2018-07-13 1:55 PM (#5642 - in reply to #5639)
Subject: Re: Differential Oil Seals

Regular

Lou, and Dan thank you for this information I guess #934 will be back on the road soon I will get pictures posted soon of #471 as I am getting ready to to a total inside gut and restore as the floor is rotted out and in need of new insulation I can't emulate what Len did to his coach cause I'm not that smart or mechanically inclined but I will do my best. Thank you again guys for your help hope to be able to meet you all soon.
Chip #471-#721-#934
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)