Search | Statistics | User Listing | Member Roster | Coach DB Forums | Albums
FMC Owner's Forum
Home -> FMC Owner's Forum ->  General Discussion -> Rally Information -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2016 Mega Rally
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Rally InformationMessage format

dkarnath
Posted 2016-06-20 4:47 PM (#3538 - in reply to #3537)
Subject: Re: 2016 Mega Rally

Elite Veteran

Hello! I am NOT on my way......I'm currently sitting here at work trying to make money to pay for parts....I'm jealous. Have fun everyone.

Dan
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-06-20 11:03 PM (#3539 - in reply to #3105)

Expert

I am no longer on my way as I have arrived at Red Oak II. So let the rally begin!
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-06-23 2:00 PM (#3546 - in reply to #3105)

Expert

We are now up to 6 coaches at the moment with more on the way plus a couple of people coming in vehicles other than their coach. Current attendees are from all points of the compass such as Oregon, California, Ontario, Canada, Michigan, Texas, and we have more coming.
jonrac
Posted 2016-06-23 3:25 PM (#3548 - in reply to #3105)
Subject: RE: 2016 Mega Rally

Contributor

I'm in for the night at Popular Bluff MO. Just got too hot to drive any more today. Leaving very early in the AM to beat the heat, should be in Red Oak II around lunch.
Jon #94
dkarnath
Posted 2016-06-23 4:03 PM (#3549 - in reply to #3548)

Elite Veteran

Don't forget the pictures!
Grant Hooker
Posted 2016-06-28 5:03 PM (#3562 - in reply to #3105)

Contributor

Was an excellent first FMC rally, but won't be my/our last. Looking forward to my co-pilot, Pam, meeting a great bunch of people! Thanks, Mayor Jim for hosting. Thanks, Stephen for planting the seed that led to my transaction with Denny and Roy. Don't know why Denny and Roy can't stay connected with the club as associate members...but will look forward to Stephen's explanation when we're together again in Oregon. Looking forward to seeing Harry and Sandy there as well. Hope all coaches made it home safely and without nothing more than the normal hiccups. Bonjour from Canada, friends! - Grant & Pam Hooker
BigRabbitMan
Posted 2016-06-29 10:08 AM (#3563 - in reply to #3105)

Expert

I concur with the above comments in that we had a great rally here at Red Oak II. I met some people that were new to me and renewed friendships that I have had for a number of years. It was well worth my traveling from the West Coast to here. Anytime anyone is traveling through this area, be sure to swing through Red Oak II and look at all the things to see here and also, if he is home, say hello to Jim Woestman. He did a great job of hosting the rally so we all had a relaxing, interesting time. Later, after getting back home in a few weeks, I will create a picture album so that you will see what you missed!

Everyone needs to be sure to attend any rallies that they can in their areas and, if none is scheduled by others, create one yourself. That is how they happen.

On the road,
borrmann
Posted 2016-07-01 8:37 PM (#3568 - in reply to #3105)

Contributor

Just got back from the Red Oak 2 Mega Rally. It was great to meet up with fellow FMC owners, old and new. Always an enjoyable time with our host Jim Woestman. Already looking forward to our next Mega Rally in 2018 where ever that happens to be. Frank and Suzanne Borrmann #645.
Grant Hooker
Posted 2016-11-01 11:22 AM (#4075 - in reply to #3105)

Contributor

Greetings from Muskogee, Oklahoma, FMCers. Pam and I picked up Denny Shewmake's "Mighty 890" in Joplin, Missouri last Thursday and then spent Friday afternoon and Saturday morning at Red Oaks II. Was super to show Pam the site of last summer's mega-rally and to enjoy Mayor Jim, Lowell and Rose's company again. We revisited the Flying Jay steakhouse on Friday night and spent at least 2 or 3 hours sitting on Jim's porch and Lowell and Rose's backyard chatting.

Denny has continued to take an interest in the coach's condition and has been invaluable on the other end of the phone. Our "new" FMC performed beautifully on the steep Ozark hills between Springfield and Branson and then on the flatter stretches on to Muskogee, where I lived from age 7-16. As I had hoped, with a stable coach under us, Pam is again an FMC fan. Thanks to Harry Day, Stephen Heinrich and...of course...Denny, for making our upgrade to Mighty 890 possible.

We will be spending the next 5 weeks wandering around the Southwest and then up through California to Portland, Oregon where we'll be storing the coach. Haven't decided what to do with our older unit (#429), but if anyone has a suggestion, we'd love to hear it. Hope all of you are well! - Grant and Pam Hooker
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Go to FMCowners.com HomeRunning MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)